View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #1689
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quick question. How do you save on the Steam version of Final Fantasy VII? Feel dumb asking it, but the option stays grayed out and I lost like 40 minutes of progress earlier because I am oblivious. It mentions Steam saving, but apparently the servers for it are M.I.A. so that seems to be out too.

If anyone mentions a checkpoint shortly after Cloud, Barret and Tifa have their initial tiff in the clubhouse I will cry big crocodile tears as that is the point I gave up and just hit the quit to Windows button hoping it would save that way. Alas it did not.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote