View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #4285
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I got fairly emotional during Jake's speech. Not so much for Jake as a person but for what he could mean to the business right now if he'd chosen a different path. He should be backstage, teaching the young guys how to promo, how to put a match together, etc. but doing that would mean being on the road, which could lead him back to bad habits.

Where does he live now? Anywhere near Full Sail?
I think he's still here in Atlanta. And yeah I got a bit caught up in his speech as well. It was his psychology at work, but for real.

Also I lol'd at "masturbating your emotions"
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote