View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 06:53 AM   #1
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I just had an interesting thought about this Shield feud

I can see Braun winning at HIAC and then at AussieMania, it’s all the titles on the line and the Shield wins. But because they won the match in that type of way, they now can defend them all with freebird rules. It’s a crazy thought but I can see WWE taking this route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I barely consider myself a wrestling fan these days, but if I had to go into it: I'm cool by wrestling fan standards. I get invited lots of places, get laid, people seem to respect my views and want to be around me.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote