View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 03:42 PM   #53095
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Apparently Rollins got in trouble again and this time it didn't involve any Twitter antics.

Him mentioning Punk and teasing the crowd for a potential match ended up pissing off Vince since he has no plans of actually doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer Radio
So, just so you know, unless Seth and Vince – there’s always this chance – worked it out and Vince was working everyone backstage about being furious when this was going on, Vince was really upset about Seth responding. Because Vince’s rule is that you do not push the idea of a match that you’re not going to deliver. So unless there’s this super secret thing that only Seth and Vince know, and Vince is trying to swerve everyone by acting furious, and I seriously doubt that’s the case… I think most likely that Vince was not putting on an act and there is no deal as of right now and Seth responded, and Vince was not happy that Seth responded. But I leave that open because it is Vince McMahon and anything is possible.
Probably going to end up costing WWE even more money to convince Punk to do it since the more Rollins keeps teasing, the more its going to piss off the fan base if it doesn't happen in the end.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote