View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 12:45 AM   #6
El Santo
One Man Horror Show

El Santo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)El Santo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)El Santo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)El Santo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)El Santo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)El Santo has a good deal of rep (10,000+)

Trying yet again to show that they can make an impact, Bubba Ray --- the new World's Strongest Man --- tows the entire wrestling ring backstage.

The WWE's first Love In literally made D-Von sick to his stomach.

The Dudleyz knew that Paul was happy that they won the titles and all, but they embarassedly turned away when he tried to lead them into a rousing chorus of "We are the Champions."

"Huh? What's that Tink? Wendy's in trouble?"

The Mafia delivers a warning to their nemesis, Count Dracula.

Leave it to Doug Basham to blame his own brother for screwing up the human pyramid routine.

Eddie was a brave man, but when shimmering Cocoon aliens descend into the arena, it was time to get the hell out of the ring.

Kenzo: "I've grown accustomed to your face..."
Spike: "Dear God."
Kenzo: "You almost makes the day begin. I've grown accustomed to the tune that you whistle night and noon..."

"Read my lips. No. New. Taxes."

Bradshaw plays up to his Nazi gimmick again by wishing Eddie a "Sig Heil" wil a giant novelty hand.

You know Rey is a hardcore "Tony Hawk" gamer when he grinds the ring ropes and does a 360 through the ref's hands!

Seconds later, Rey regretted chewing on that sour Starburst.

On WWE Fast Forward, we take a look at John Cena --- 10 years later --- at the bottom of the WWE roster with an embarrasing pedophile gimmick.

You know you've had a few too many drinks when Uncle Sam looks hot.

Rhyno invades the WWE when he discovers both Van Dam and Dupree have been raiding his monogrammed wardrobe.

Nothing ruins a Rob Van Dam impression more than tripping over the guy himself.

Everyone in the ring struggles to avoid the awesome magnetic pull of Renee Dupree.

"What?!?! Bradshaw's STILL in the main event?"

Taker: "Tell me, young man, what day is it today?"
RVD: "It's ... ack ... Christmas Day! Let me go!"

Taker and Cena botch a renactment of "The Bodyguard."
El Santo is offline   Reply With Quote