View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 08:31 AM   #25
big_bluto
Triple A's a bitch

big_bluto has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)big_bluto has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Alrighty then.....

Even Cole agreed that the Dudley's new entrance theme sucked. None of them ever imagined that they would enter the ring singing 'The Sun'll come out tomorrow' from Annie, the Musical.

The WWE Writers latest blunder had twisted the traditional values of a hardcore match into something much more 'sexual'.
Bizzarely, Bubba seemed to be rather enjoying it!

Fat Bastard: Ooohhhh! Right in the meat and two veg! That's gotta hurt!

Heyman's habit of burping at inappropriate times was getting difficult to manage.

This is what happens when you break Kayfabe. The coffin should never have talked!

Brain Hebner was sickened at the direction that Danny Bashan was calling this match. The longer it went on, the more homosexual it looked.

Eddie decided that now was as good a time as any to pray to Mecco.

The ref's chin dropped in amazement when Spike proposed.
Couldn't he have picked a better time?

JBL: Fact of the day! Crabsticks do not actually contain any crab, and from 1993 manufacturers have been legally obliged to label them 'crab-flavoured' sticks. Another one next week on Smackdown!

When Eddie mocked Bradshaw's Crab facts, JBL grew irate and stomped on his hat. Petulance is a great trait in boring heels. Ask Bob Holly!

The ref called a touchdown, but Mysterio hadn't made it to the ground yet.
No wonder there was match-rigging alegations in pro-wrestling!

Rey: CREDIBILITY - HERE I COME!

Luther: Can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Torrie: I would explain to you why I'm wearing this outfit, but then I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
O'Haire at home: WTF?

RVD finally got it! The R on Dupree's right kneepad stood for Rene! Sadly, Rob still hadn't figured out what the D on the left stood for.

Rene*dancing*: I am so smart, I am so smart, S M R T, I mean S M A R T!
Rep for ref?

When Booker T and RVD heard the voice of HHH say 'Assume the position' they thought their time had come for a main event shot again.
Booker quickly bent over the ropes, while Rob got into shoe-licking position.
Meanwhile Cena was going through the same mental anguish that had incapacitated RVD earlier. If R was Right, then what was D?

Taker: WHO SAID I'M BALDING?....DAMNED INTERNET FANS!!!!

Taker: YOU'RE AN INTERNET FAN!
RVD: comic-books-comic-books-comic-books.....and dope!

Taker decided he needed someone to work a computer for him, so he took Cena. Taker still hadn't realised that holding someone upside down and banging their head off the keyboard doesn't exactly constitute typing.

Major suckage on the caps this week.
big_bluto is offline   Reply With Quote