Thread: MLW: The Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 12:05 AM   #21
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
So Low-Ki is their World Heavyweight Champion. Not a big fan of him. Also, I find it silly when little guys hold "Heavyweight" championships though I kinda accept it because in wrestling nowadays the "heavyweight" part is just there to make it sound more prestigious.

However, the secondary title is apparently called the "Middleweight Championship". Held by some guy named Maxwell J. Friedman. How fucking small is THAT guy!?
MSL, who I imagine is heavily behind the show, is a big fan of weight classes in wrestling. He's a mark for boxing, WCW, Nash, Hall, big guys in wrestling, the look, etc. I used to listen to his podcast because he'd sometimes put a twist on something I had never thought of. I imagine the weight classes are his idea, but I think the theory is that Low Ki is so good he can hold the Heavyweight Title. If they could get Goldberg or something, lol, I'm sure they'd put the Heavyweight Title on him. He's just fighting out of his weight class, I imagine.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote