View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 02:30 PM   #2
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I haven't been excited for a WrestleMania since 30. This one has got me intrigued enough to watch. Brock is still the best worker in the world. Drew has got a ton of potential and is young enough to feel like the start of something. Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair is pretty much the biggest marquee women's match you can do, and gives a great rub to NXT. Orton vs. Edge was set-up beautifully. AJ Styles will be Taker's last great match. I know people are doubting that one, but it's AJ fucking Styles.

The more I think about it, the more I want to see Goldberg win the Universal Title and defend it against John Cena. That's a GIANT match. Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt can have an undercard match which Bray can win, then Roman can go heel and be the guy who beats Goldie for the belt.

I'm still hoping for Daniel Bryan vs. Shinsuke Nakamura at this show. People don't like Nakamura's WWE run, but every time I see him, the man is still gold. Bryan strikes oil whenever he's out there.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote