View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 02:36 AM   #45
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Yeah. Then I go back to Shinsuke v Zayn in NXT and think.... wtf?
Yeah, we're in an abusive relationship with WWE. We slog through weeks/months/years of shit to get the next Shinsuke v Zayn or Walter vs Dragonov matches we crave, or someone getting signed that we don't expect like Nakamura or AJ Styles or the entirety of UE because we think "hey, maybe they're turning a corner... they'll change!"

And then we get punched in the eye with more commercial breaks. More backstage segments. More camera zooms that enduce motion sickness. More camera cuts to "create" action where there already is action. More soulless pre-scripted promos. More dead-end pushes. More bullshit.

The worst part is, WWE is consistently made aware of what makes them bullshit, and at times, they even ADDRESS it. They hit the audience with "I won't hit you anymore, baby, I'll change!"... but it never goes anywhere.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote