View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 08:30 PM   #59
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
My interest lessened more and more as WWE continued to devolve into the soulless corporate brand it is now. Raw lost me a long time ago where I realized I was just watching it because it was a thing I was familiar with and it used to be good. But I wasn’t enjoying it and very rarely would I look back and say “I’m glad I watched that.” Smackdown was really good in 2016 with Shane and Bryan as the face authority figures with Ambrose and Styles feuding over the title. That actually felt fresh and fun. And NXT was putting together a string of Takeovers that were just incredible.

Now everything is just so bland and low stakes that it’s really not that fun to watch most of it.
Yes pretty much this . I’ll read the results and watch the PPV’s because I have the Network but I rarely ever watch the shows anymore . It’s just the same shit over and over and over without really any substance . The backstage segments I see now are awful. And it seems like half the show is centered around wrestlers and announcers trying to be funny and it’s cringe worthy . I probably stopped watching religiously around 2019. There’s still some cool shit like I do enjoy Roman Reigns’ heel run (or what I’ve seen of it ) but I can’t sit through 2-3 hours of the shows anymore

I have the Network and listen to a ton of podcasts and watch stuff like dark side of the ring to get my fix . Actually someone said something on a podcast the other day that resonated with me . He said the WWE doesn’t even try to create stars anymore because they want a company where everyone is replaceable . They don’t want people getting over and then leaving to make money elsewhere . They want wrestlers they can recycle as needed . 100% true
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote