View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 07:00 PM   #91
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Before the storm I had herd the comment on his show and it did raise my eyebrow because I find her very fit and attractive, but it didn't offend me. I think the anti-Dave community is using this as ammunition for their war against him. If you've herd Dave's latest show he speaks on the topic and deeply apologizes and expresses his regret over saying what he said. I think it's incredibly backwards to single him out when people who work for the company have said many more demeaning and offensive things on social media or interviews. WWE has been fat shaming since Vince Jr. took over. Dave said she wasn't as attractive as she was in NXT when she was a bit lighter. That is a comment that could be made about any performer male or female. For the community to constantly throw "professional journalist" as a slight is a joke. I don't care what anyone thinks about Dave or the sheets. Most people in the business have a bad opinion of Dave because they don't make the cut into the higher echelon of his work, or because they suck. It doesn't matter to me. Peyton is really hot.

This is fucking dumb. You're in a physical business. Your physique is going to be analyzed. He didn't say anything really negative about her from the sounds of that clip, other than she was more attractive in NXT because their act on the main roster has been "WWEized," where the superficial appearance of their women is far more important than talent. See; Bliss, Alexa; Carmella; Royce, Petyon; Kay, Billie.

Bischoff and Russo jumping on this is pretty indicative this is just a witch-hunt on Dave. All these people will gladly work for a company that promotes propaganda for a country that puts women in prison for daring to drive, and then want to act as if calling a spade a spade is egregious.

Fuck this company and fuck the people who support it. Also, fuck Russo and Bischoff.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote