View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 11:35 AM   #116
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I don’t take issue with people calling out Dave when they thought he’d insulted one of their friends and co-workers. I’d have done the same thing. But his apology seemed genuine and his explanation made a lot of sense. That should’ve been the end of it. No need to pile on further.
yeah i agree with this. I'm still not into the war of words over twitter where the entire world can see, but i get Royce and a few of her close friends firing back.

but the pile on was ridiculous. mind your business
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote