View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 09:47 PM   #1356
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
It was an entertaining show, I personally think last week was better than this week's episode, but still an enjoyable show.

Cage is a freaken monster, actually was in the ring with him a couple of weeks ago (can find the match at a later time if you guys are interested). Hmm, I like the idea of OVE vs Cage, I figure it's gonna be the Crist Bros getting ping ponged while Sami sneaks away.

Tessa is the Knockout's champ, I see that as a solid choice. Should get interesting because Rosemary is coming back soon.

I don't HATE it.... but I feel like Petey should be in a better position on the card. He still looks amazing, both physically and in ring, I would like to see him get at least one more run with either the X Division title or possibly the tag titles with Ishimori

Interested to see where this LAX/ OGz feud is going.... now there's an even "higher power" than Konnan, let's see where they go next.

On one hand, I'm not crazy about Kross and now Moose just becoming lackeys for Austin Aries..... but on the other hand, it's Austin Aries. He's a complete package wrestler, nothing wrong with him as the focus for longer.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote