View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 09:31 AM   #195
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Another very good episode this week. If anything it resolved more unanswered questions and in a better way than last weeks. Glad to see the show really beginning to find its feet now. The whole thing of Skye's parents didn't really appeal to me, but now knowing that she was an 084 is a much more interesting concept, and I'm genuinely intrigued to see where it'll lead.

They do however have a lot of balls in the air right now and you have to wonder if/when/how they're going to get round to resolving a lot of them. There's obviously The Clarvoyent and Centipede as the main threat but then you've also got Ian Quinn, Rayna, Mike Peterson, the kid from this week seemingly gaining ice powers and also Ian Hart's character whose name escapes me right now who are all connected to Centipede somehow. I'm sure they'll get round to sorting all that out, but hopefully they don't just throw out timid resolutions just to get the plots tied up.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote