View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 12:56 PM   #380
parkmania
#BUCTOBER

parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
From Entertainment Weekly online:

ABC unveiled a new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. billboard that may have motorists scratching their heads.

On Monday morning, a new ad for the show appeared on Barham and DeWitt—an intersection hard to miss when you’re coming into Hollywood—that features the mysterious alien equation that Coulson was carving into a wall in the final moments of the S.H.I.E.L.D. finale.

The billboard keeps with the minimalist tone the super series set going into its freshman run.

Can you decipher the alien equation? Tune in to Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Sept. 23 at 9 p.m. on ABC.
parkmania is offline   Reply With Quote