View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 07:33 PM   #7086
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Why do you even want them to fail?

I don't want them to fail. I want them to eat a wee bit of humble pie. Black Widow doesn't need a film, especially now.
I think now is a likely time for a drop in interest after so many hits and a well concluded story. The films are going to make money anyway, I just think a couple of the storylines are bound to start off as unsatisfactory and end up improving after the creative get together and fix the flaws or do whatever they did after Incredible Hulk, Thor 2, Age Of Ultron and presumably what they will do with the unappealing Captain Marvel to make people actually like her and not just the franchise she is in.

The 20+ film streak can only last as long as people feel committed to seeing it through.
After Endgame they need to give people a damned good reason to spend that much money again and I don't see it happening without a misstep here or there.

Fixing errors of judgement improves the end result.

Anyone remember when Scarlett Witch was Russian? They knocked that on the head damned sharp.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote