View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 12:46 AM   #10
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Seeing as how my smarkiness came from watching wrestling itself; not really. I was pretty much smartened up by a random episode of Superstars and/or All-American Wrestling after watching a house show a couple of days sooner locally... pretty much saw the same show I watched live, except from separate tapings from random cities. I figured they took the "best" instance and aired it... and since there were no cameras anywhere at the Beeghly Center, they had to be doing the same thing repeatedly. Watched wrestling more analyitcally after that, but didn't care. It was still fun.

Shitty wrestling, however, is making me enjoy wrestling less.

Things are either being overbooked or underexplained. A story that used to take 12 weeks to run its course has to be hotshotted inside of a single RAW with two backstage segments and a match. Talent is being overexposed or underutilized. Too much Baron Corbin, who actually sucks, and not enough Bobby Roode, who is being booked to suck (seriously, he was handled better in TNA for heaven's sake!).
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote