View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 09:09 PM   #531
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
New Japan Pro Wrestling has set a date for their return to Australia.

It was announced overnight that NJPW Southern Showdown is coming to Melbourne, Australia on Saturday, June 29. The event will take place at Melbourne's Festival Hall ...

Regarding the New Japan tour of Australia in June, there will be a major live New Japan World show in Melbourne on 6/29 and there will also be a show in Sydney that week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Zachary Madsen's court appearance today in Kings Criminal Court in Brooklyn was continued until Tuesday 5/28.

Madsen has been charged with two counts of assault in the third degree as well as trespassing after hitting the ring that was being used as the stage for the acceptance speeches to tackle Bret Hart, taking down the WWE Hall of Famer and Natalya on Saturday 4/6. In New York, Assault in the third degree is an A misdemeanor and can be punishable in up to a year in jail per count, should Madsen be found guilty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Major League Wrestling moved into a new corporate office building in New Rochelle, NY (minutes from NYC and also Stamford, CT), right now to Steiner Sports Collectibles HQ. They will be using the HQ to film content and as a podcasting studio as well as their own corporate offices. The company had been working with a "virtual" office out of wherever management was located but now they one formal central location.

There's been a lot of talk of doing an official MLW PPV later this year.

Discussions have opened up for a tour of the UK and Europe now that they have TV via Freesports TV in Great Britain and Ireland. No timeline as to when.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Due to the NHL playoffs, WWE Smackdown Live will shift channels in Canada this coming Tuesday night. Instead of airing as usual on Sportsnet 360, it will air LIVE on OLNHD. In Toronto, that is Channel 45 on Rogers in the Toronto area, but be sure to check your local listings and adjust your DVR recordings as needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Former WCW star and lucha libre legend Vampiro posted the following on his Facebook Page:

"Got some results from the doctor yesterday
Not the best of news
But in my heart I know it’s a fight I am gonna win
I am not worried about anything
I am worried about how I can give more back to everyone who needs support
I Don’t give a f--k about being sick , as me and my doctors have a plan! And I will be fine!
Alzheimer’s is bulls--t. I am scared about potential Parkinson’s disease because it might f--k up my PlayStation time
I have been beaten up for so long , this is an easy one
Also
Look at the news of the world
So much
Bulls--t going down
Just do what’s right and be cool to everyone
Don’t get involved in the stupid s--t
Not worth it
Be safe y’all and talk soon"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer Newsletter
Even though the fan takeaway after the [G1 Supercard] show was that New Japan probably should work with someone other than ROH, right now, the relationship seems solid and one both sides want to keep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
On Colt Cabana’s Art of Wrestling podcast, Joey Ryan stated that the Penis Party show last Friday drew 1,200 people at the Hilton Midtown Hotel. That show went against NXT TakeOver, Joey Janela’s Spring Break III, and MLW’s Battle Riot, all of which sold out so it was a strong night for all four events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Sasha Banks unfollowed the WWE account on Twitter and began following the AEW account. Make of that what you will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Dominik Dijakovic deleted his Twitter account after he tried to work a gimmick that didn't go over so well for obvious reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer Newsletter
While this has not been confirmed, within the industry the belief is the Usos have signed or at least are staying. One person high up used the term “fairly certain” when talking about them signing a new deal and staying. WWE was offering much bigger money than in the past for talent whose deals were expiring because they can afford it and because of the AEW competition, and the Usos, as a great tag team, were in a great leverage position, as was the recently-signed A.J. Styles. With the kind of money WWE is now offering, I don’t see main roster guys who are in the thick of things leaving in great numbers. There are a few who are tight with AEW management or who are really into wanting to be featured and create a legacy of being top stars and feel that’s not going to happen with them on the main roster who have at least some interest. There are also some in NXT who feel they are more likely to be used well in AEW than the main roster who have expressed interest. A few are leaning toward going when their deals are up, and others are taking a wait-and-see. As noted before, the smart play is to wait and see how AEW does on television. If they do well in ratings and present a good product that looks stable, it’s a viable option, but WWE is a lock to make good money and isn’t going anywhere, and they don’t get rid of talent except usually for disciplinary reasons. So if you’re a solid performer and you stay, especially if you’re older and with a family, it’s a solid job to not leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingInc
Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet took to Twitter today and reported that Banks and Bayley were laying on the floor of the locker room at Met Life Stadium on Sunday, "loudly making it known they were unhappy" about dropping the titles. It was also noted that they made a similar scene back at the WWE hotel.

"Heard from a few sources now saying Sasha Banks and Bayley were laying on the floor of the locker room on Sunday, and back at the hotel in front of one of their rooms, loudly making it known they were unhappy about losing the tag titles," Satin wrote on Twitter.

Satin defended his report and said he heard the same information from multiple sources. "This info is from four different sources I've spoken with the past day. All independent from each other and all came to me about it, not the other way around," he wrote in one tweet to a fan. He continued in another tweet, "Was told this by four separate people who have no relation to each other. There were a lot of people staying in the hotel during Mania weekend."
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPWW Frontpage via Triple A
The Brock Lesnar UFC roller coaster continued today with UFC president Dana White now saying that a proposed Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier UFC fight may not even happen after all.

At a UFC press conference in Atlanta, White said, “Seriously, that fight isn’t even in the works. That might not even happen first [for Cormier].”
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPWW Frontpage via Triple A
Daniel Bryan may have suffered an injury at WrestleMania.

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Bryan went home after the PPV and WWE was awaiting word from a further evaluation if he was hurt or not.

There are no additional details right now, but sources told the Observer that the injury either “could be nothing” or “it could be serious.”
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote