View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 09:27 AM   #49424
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I think that's a good idea @Splaya

I think it would also help if tickets were less expensive. I know WWE really has racked up the cost of the best seats, even for house shows. If someone wanted to bring their kids and try to get their kids into WWE it'd be pretty expensive and easier to just take the kids to The Avengers, which is less expensive.
It's all dependent on where you sit. But when I went to house shows at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit when WWE came there, the majority of the upper levels were closed off. It was a Saturday night and WWE was lucky if there was 2,000 people there.

It's like when NXT comes to Detroit. They go to Royal Oak and perform there. It's a smaller venue but the place is filled to the brim and there are no empty seats. WWE would be smart to start having house shows at smaller venues.

In terms of TV events, they need to stop having shows at these places where the crowds are dead. I understand that you have to hit a market for your shows, but there are sometimes where Detroit goes: Smackdown Live-House Show-House Show-Raw-House Show-House Show-RAW. There is no reason that a market like Detroit should have two house shows before they have a Live TV event. I'm sure this is prevalent in other cities as well.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote