View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 04:27 AM   #265
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Hobbs TNT title feud should be good, should be a great Hossfight. Hope the ensemble dont get in the way too much including Joe.

The Wyatt thing keeps popping up on my social feeds, so fucking glad he didnt end up in AEW with that goofy ass shit.

The Sami stuff looks funny though, good to see him get some shine although I don't see him the way many on here do. I think having him beat Roman would be a waste at this point but other than waiting for Cody they appear somewhat booked into a corner on this one.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote