View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 07:19 AM   #1962
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
True, but at least the last Spiderman Raimi did was disappointing. Not that it was really his fault either, but the fact that it was flawed makes it a little bit easier to accept that they're starting over clean.
I still think they should have let him do Spidey 4. Him and his take deserved another try. I'm sure it would have taken things back to basics.
I'm actually warming up to the new Spidey based on some of the casting. I still think it's too soon but that isn't going to make me root against it. I hope it's great. Though I do wish they'd explore some new territory. Going back to the origin story seems a bit pointless now. They can start fresh without doing that again.

In the case of X-Men, Singer never failed. A damn shame he didn't continue. They should have at least been more conservative in their treatment of the story and characters so there was a possible future of him returning, or any future for that matter.

Oh well on both accounts, I guess.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote