View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 04:25 PM   #22
xrodmuc316
RoBOT Reigns

xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWadding View Post
I know that you seem to be joking and think this is humorous for some reason, but literally the only people on this entire forum who are incapable of engaging about the differences between the two companies are you and Noid. Every other conversation seems to be an entirely normal, mature conversation until either of you get involved. Have you ever considered that maybe you are the problem? This probably counts as feeding the troll though, so I'll stop.
It's what the forum requires, otherwise it would just be posting every tweet about AEW and then other people gleefully posting about how cool Tony Khan is for buying Jungle Boy themes.

But yes, I've been saying for months this place should be renamed TPAEWW, because it is a cult following level of brainwashed fragile AEW fans who can't handle any criticism of their fave rasslin company and have to edit and/or delete posts, or randomly attack another poster who was very clearly joking.

These conversations you are referring to do not exist. Somebody posts something, a few people post in 100% agreement that the thing they love is the greatest thing ever. A few less people don't agree because they aren't blindly biased, then the original people come back and insult the ones not agreeing 100% in their view.

"GEEK OUT WITH THE SAME LEVEL I AM DOING, OR FUCK YOU!"

That is the problem, not being able to even jokingly speak ill of AEW without experiencing backlash. Even the more refined posters can't help it. You tried to make a civil reply, but you couldn't get through one paragraph without a personal insult.

I'm a troll because I made a joke, a joke that irrationally upset you enough that you had to reply and insult me. Maybe consider the problem is that.
xrodmuc316 is offline   Reply With Quote