View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 04:15 PM   #271
NormanSmiley
shisen sucks all the cock

NormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be banned
Punk flat out said "dave is my friend but now is not the time for him to be here, its Daniel Bryan's time"

same sentiment I think for HHH, I think if it made sense and added something to the whole scheme of it he would be a team player but I think Punk sees it more for what it is

2 years ago "hey punk we are going with Cena/Rock so we are gonna give you Jericho and they are going on last not you

last year, hey same thing as last year but this time you get to have the undertaker

this year, we found another guy to come back and be in the main event so what about you and HHH on 4th?
NormanSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote