View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 11:20 AM   #19974
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Serious MOD message:

Hey Champions, welcome to the Fall/Winter season of TPWW Wrestling Forum. Um, well, some of you are angry with our main show RAW. That's ok, I'm pissed too. It is imperative that you continue your presence on these boards, don't let the lack of RAWness get you down, find a hobby and enjoy that instead of wasting your Monday night away hoping for anything resembling entertainment. It's not going to happen if you keep watching. Now you're like "Well Poopenberg, easy for you to say, you think you have it altogether eh buddy?". Settle down, I'm just trying to help others out. It took me going to WCW back in the day for WWF to become entertaining again. We don't have much to fall back on, they are competing with non-wrestling entities and with the Twittah machine you can instantly voice your opinion to WWE about how repetitive they are. They are listening, not fully, but they can't deny criticism forever.

If you're into gimmick changes, Noid has made something out of nothing and will translate trash into gold for you so we don't have to feel alone.

#1 wwf fan and The CyNick are feuding, so check that out.

Lastly, it is encouraged that we have at least 1 or 2 Kanyon cutter gifs per page in any thread in the wrestling forum
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote