View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 05:46 PM   #19987
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
I mentioned on here that I thought Cesaro would get back wins over Show, but then I read there was heat over something he did. So who knows what it was.

I agree though I would like to see him in a long term program. That said, given his limitations, I think he's better off in a tag team for now.
Regardless of any of his "limitations" or whether people think he is boring or whatever, he consistently puts on great matches, and gets great reactions. Whether you find him boring or not is your opinion, but there is no denying the pops he gets (or was getting).

I'm not saying he should win the King of the Ring, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and then unify every single title in the main event of Wrestlemania (I'd have no problem with that, though), but there is definitely a large fanbase of people that enjoy watching him perform. His matches always get good reactions. He should, at least, be involved more heavily and get some long-term programs. Sadly, it's been said countless times how useless WWE is with anyone outside of the main event picture, so it's wishful thinking.

But I hate this idea of just absolutely squashing any chance of him really going anywhere, just coz Vince thinks he's boring. 70,000 fans going apeshit when Cesaro picked up Big Show at last years Wrestlemania SHOULD have at least led to something. I hate this concept of people "scratching and clawing" and Cesaro "dropping the ball" when you see the booking he had to work with around that time.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote