View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 10:31 PM   #3157
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
Holy shit. It's not "best friend". You're such a dumb fuck you don't even know it's "best man". Instead of commenting on U.S. media and culture, which you clearly know absolutely nothing about, you should really stick to Aussie media and culture analysis, you pathetic idiot.
It was a fucking typo, you bitter slug. "Best man" in not a unique phenomenon to the US, but it's pretty predictable you hick cunts can't see past your own nose. It explains why you very often get knocked down on legal stuff by amateurs (and not just me) about something that is apparently your profession. I apologize for ever defending or deferring to you.

It's also pretty telling that you miss the point entirely. You're picking up on my misuse of a word because the meaning must fucking crush you. Imagine having an irrational hatred of WWE (and that's saying something, because they are a gross fucking company) to the point that you will hitch your little blue buggie to ANYTHING else. Then you defend it to a hysterical degree. Finally, you're left just insulting people for getting a word wrong in their criticism.

The point is they got handed an apparent bad-ass and misused star. Again. They made him a comedy gimmick. Again. They can't help themselves but be obsessed with WWE and STILL do bad attempts at comedy to needle at the big dog. Everything I've said about them has been absolutely right and now you know it.

You won't be a big enough man to admit it. I don't care if you do. This place has got exactly three good posters left -- Gertner, #1-wwf-fan and Destor. That's if you even consider #fan and Destor as being around anymore. Why? Because interest in wrestling is dead and at an all-time low. Why? Because wrestling is FUCKING SHIT. Top-to-bottom. There's just more of it. I just come here as a struggling wrestling addict to sort through my own thoughts. This is probably the nadir for wrestling outside of being able to find just about whatever you want from the past on the internet somewhere. And it's just nice to tell you how wrong you have been about everything AEW. They fucking suck and you know it, and you kind of even admitted it yourself.

"The Best Man" Miro...yep, the promotion where things matter. Fucking mark.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote