View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 07:36 PM   #71
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
What about your boy "The Cleaner" tweeting about Blood Money Saudi stuff when Multiple people that work for his company took that money, then cried about evolve airing on the network the same day as an AEW show. I thought they wanted competition? Lol

Or what about deleting the tweet when people started to call him out for that crap.

That seems like Kenny is a "fucking doucgebag", far more than Seth Rollins.

I get it though, WWE guy Bad, AEW Guy Yay.

Meltzer is a punk. How does he know WWE PPV buys within a day, yet he reps AEW at every turn, and it took him 3 weeks to determine D.O.N. Buyrates?

Bias Meltzer has zero credibility.
Lol, Omega isn't "my boy." I'm not even a big fan.

It's fine to criticize WWE for the Saudi deal. It's shitty. I don't know what talent making the trip has to do with Omega's comments.

Meltzer wants an alternative like anyone else. He's a fan too. He's obviously rooting for AEW to succeed, but why wouldn't he? Is anything he's shared factually inaccurate? I mean, I don't like the way he conflated the international buys with domestic buys to make AEW look more successful on PPV than ECW without clarifying that context, but it's not like his numbers were wrong or anything.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote