View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 04:53 PM   #103
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Your "even worse Seth Rollins using #teamwwe". I replied to that even worse about Omega, and that's where it started.

How is a hashtag worse than crying about competition?

Because Rollins stuck up for WWE with a hashtag. It is the most tame thing he tweeted, but to you that is worse???

Come on now. The only logical way you can think that is if you are biased, either against WWE or Seth Rollins, or you are biased for AEW and Kenny Omega.

That is not me caring who works for what company, that is you caring.
Nobody else was talking about Kenny Omega. I made no allusion to Kenny Omega in my reply to Destor, who was not talking about Kenny Omega. Kenny Omega's drama is completely unrelated to Seth Rollins. Kayfabe tweets and doing the whole "Stand up for Team WWE" routine is goofy as fuck and absolutely hilarious for somebody who demands to be respected and taken seriously by his peers.

Nobody else here is talking about "who is worse" that's all on you. Nobody is talking about anti-WWE or pro-AEW, that's you. We are all here to discuss Seth Rollins, the wrestler, being a dickhead and sucking at Twitter. That's the thread that YOU made.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote