View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #711
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I quite like "Spider In My Mouth", it's a good introduction to the album and also "Storm The Beaches" is another good one, and I think a great song to end the album, unless like me you have the bonus tracks and "Walk Amongst The Dead" just catches you off guard the first time you listen to the album, after hearing the sound of the water slowly fade away at the end of "Storm The Beaches".

Speaking of "Storm The Beaches", I really like Fozzy's 10+ minute songs that they seem to be doing now at the end of their albums that also tell a story. I really liked "Wormwood" from "Chasing The Grail".

But yeah, I would also give Sin And Bones 9/10.
Inside My Head is mine..... I loev that song..... they are all good though.....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote