View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #5673
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post

A plotline that 90% of people would really do if it happened in real life like these 2 characters did: Kill people just because they're simply being stupid, obnoxious, famous in reality shows like American Idol, Glee, MTV sweet 16, religious assholes, etc... Imagine this movie giving people ideas who'll probably end up helpless and fucked just like the main character guy does..

It's like I'm watching Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers and Leon The Professional in one. I hope this movie doesn't give any of us ideas when we're totally helpless and we can't help fantasize of getting rid of our annoyances in our daily lives just by shooting randomly..

10/10. The ending shootout is almost similar to Rob Zombie's
SPOILER: show
Devil's Rejects where they even had a final shooting showdown with the cops after killing a few audience in an American talent show ala American Idol and The Voice.

Another best part was this girl mentioning she hates Green Day and stuff but likes Alice Cooper as a god saying that without Alice and rock music, there'll be no Mansons or Trent Reznors in our fucked society and the one where she talks about Glee ruining high school stereotypes, gays, and Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Great movie.

Im DVR'ing this on HDNet in 15 minutes so I can watch it after the Caps game if it isn't over (it should be)
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote