View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 04:29 PM   #48
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz
My 10 faves, why I like 'em, and the best song on each:

1. Brand New-Deja Entendu (I Like it a little more every time I listen to it) Fave song-The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

2. Yellowcard-Ocean Avenue (Every song is addictive) Fave Song-Back Home

3. Thrice-The Artist In The Ambulance (great fusion of metal and punk) Fave Song-Stare At The Sun

4. Linkin Park-Meteora (I Liked every song immediately. Breaking the Habit) Fave Song-Breaking The Habit

5. Fountains Of Wayne-Welcome Interstate Managers (fantastic sense of Humor) Fave Song-Hackensack

6. Evanescence-Fallen (Amy's got a great voice. I love the lyrics) Fave Song-Tourniquet

7. The Ataris-So Long Astoria (A pleasent suprise. Very anthemic) Fave Song-So Long Astoria

8. Underworld Soundtrack (Anything with that much Maynard James Keenan is great) Fave Song-Puscifer-Rev 22:20

9. Something Corporate-North (Great follow up) Fave Song-Ruthless

10. Coheed And Cambria-In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3 (definite points for originality) Fave Song-Three Evils (Embodied In Love And Shadow)
I hate your font. It burns my eyes.
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote