View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 11:06 PM   #39
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, I've seen enough of those videos. Again, the meat of it is complaining about the game being something they don't want, rather than anything that is objectively bad.

I don't get the vitriol people have for this game. If it's not your thing then cool, that's understandable, but there are a lot of people acting as if this is the new direction the series is sticking to from here on out. Like, you will get another single player eventually,my dude. Chill. In the mean time here's cool spin-off that does something new and different with the series.

Not saying they don't deserve criticism. If they fucked with their own lore, than they deserve to get called out on it.

If the no npc experiment fails, (which will entirely depend on the execution of the concept) then yeah, they should get called out on it.

But saying it needs to fail makes you look like a selfish prick who throws a tantrum just because a game isn't the experience you wanted.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote