View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 08:00 AM   #627
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
My Game had an underwhelming midnight launch but I didn't go.

Picked it up this morning in a relatively empty store with extra copies of everything readily available.

Haven't played it yet, might have to wait for son to go to sleep tonight, but it looks to neat. Think there is big potentially there to become a great little entertainment centre.

Watching videos, seems like Zelda is almost overwhelmingly massive. Almost thinking I won't know where to start!
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote