View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 08:08 PM   #41
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
I can listen to Cornette talk about wrestling... for about a minute. To be blunt, Jim is a HATER. I've tried his podcast on three episodes, after barely getting through his extremely righteous thoughts on politics and social issues, you finally get to hear him eviscerate whatever topic he decides to ramble on about. And the shows are never current.

Now I'm also a little down on Jim Ross. Especially when he's in one his moods where he is going to try and be "funny" and bust some balls. His jokes come off really poorly and verge on inappropriate at times. He was on Taz's show digging for a laugh and decided to poke at John Gaburick saying the reason he hired Awesome Kong was because she was nearly as round as he was. Taz and Seth were silent for a moment, and then moved on. He is kind of a dick.
Yeah, Jim is a hater. Of sports entertainment. It's hard to say this without flashes of "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!" popping up, but Jim laments for the days when two guys wouldn't like each other, they'd say nasty shit to each other, then they would wrestle for a championship. Wrestling unicorns and hockey players are what makes Jim Cornette vomit in his mouth.

In his latest podcast, he talks about Seth Rollins. He clearly loves the guy. He tells a good story about how Seth almost went to TNA, but Cornette told him to question Terry Taylor on some things on the contract he was offered, and in that time the WWE offered him a deal. Listening to his podcasts, I very rarely hear anything I disagree with. I think if he and I were watching WrestleMania together, he'd like the same things I liked and dislike the same things that didn't sit well with me. And the things we didn't agree upon, I'm sure he'd educate me on. And I'd also need to replace a window after a tennis racket got thrown through it...

Man, such a retroactive mark for James E. at the moment.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote