View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 10:39 PM   #358
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
My issue with your post is that you have an issue with people really not enjoying receiving abusive and threatening messages via the internet.
That is not my stance, I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I don't think people should like it, but stopping the world over it is overblown. There are degrees.

Quote:
How do you measure danger if somebody can easily give away details of your personal life, including the address of your family home, to the entire internet, which as I'm sure you're aware does contain some very dangerous and sick individuals.
I understand how doxxing is very threatening, but consider the difference between Quinn being doxxed and Nero having a syringe sent to his house. One person used the issue to spread her name around and ignored proper channels to deal with that, the other person took it seriously and refused to publicize it.

One side is making this a game, and it's the side who law enforcement deemed safe. Brianna Wu left her home of her own volition.

Quote:
Even if it is "just" trolling, you have to consider the whole damaging aspect of people saying such horrible shit to you on a daily basis. How exactly SHOULD you deal with a death threat? Talk me through the protocol.
Contact the FBI, do not publicize it, and definitely don't use it as a reason to spread political agendas.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote