View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 06:52 AM   #360
The Rogerer

The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
That is not my stance, I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I don't think people should like it, but stopping the world over it is overblown. There are degrees.

I understand how doxxing is very threatening, but consider the difference between Quinn being doxxed and Nero having a syringe sent to his house. One person used the issue to spread her name around and ignored proper channels to deal with that, the other person took it seriously and refused to publicize it.

One side is making this a game, and it's the side who law enforcement deemed safe. Brianna Wu left her home of her own volition.

Contact the FBI, do not publicize it, and definitely don't use it as a reason to spread political agendas.
Stop victim blaming.

You're not talking about ethics in games journalism. Just how some women are doing things wrong and not thinking about things triangularly.
The Rogerer is offline   Reply With Quote