View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 03:46 AM   #48
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Some info today, in a 4gamer article about the May 31st event...

- A picture shows the game with a dark blue interface. Does that mean we can change the interface? I mean I'd be happy, I wasn't looking forward to staring at red for hours and hours...

- They had to increase the number of seats at the event. Sold-out+!

- Workshop-like structure confirmed for PS4.

- Two lobbies for online play: A "Pro Wrestling" lobby for those who want to work their matches, and a "Cement" lobby for competitive matches. FYI, "Going Cement" means a match that devolves into a shoot.

- Fire Pro was okay'd because Steam has become a good outlet for Spike Chunsoft, sales wise. He tried to get it going 7-8 times in the last 9 years.

- Matsumoto said there was more flexibility with the new layers system than there was in Fire Pro R.

Obviously the big new is PS4 getting an in game sharing system. That was a bit up in the air given how small the studio is.

Also, GREAT decision having two seperate types of lobbies. I wasn't planning on playing online since I like working matches, but now that there is a lobby specifically for it, I'm all in.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote