View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 03:59 PM   #14139
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rogerer View Post
I hate Mr. Nerfect:

* bad posts

*why does he post here every day for 4 years about this?

*keeps saying things that aren't true

* has personal preferences where he doesn't like wrestlers which are indisputable but why post about them?

* many critics of WWE had previously been devoted fans, so they'll have a lifelong connection to the product that draws them back to criticise it. Mr Nerfect has no such draw to AEW so why does it bother him so

* why does a wrestling company have a belt\? its so stupid

* I well understand what it's like to get stuck in a habit of terrible posting, but at some point you hope that you knock yourself out of that rut. Otherwise you can imagine the tragic case of Noid posting angrily on TPWW in 2050 about some wrestling organisation that doesn't exist and wrestlers who aren't born yet.

* misplaced concern troll nonsense. I really think Jeffrey Pouncer is not over with the fans. It is embarrassing. The FGWF loses money every time he stops in the rung
Make that room for me in your head. You know AEW is hurting when the apologists spiral into “fuck you, mans.” I’m invested in wrestling. I post about it. A lot of people LOVE my posts. That you don’t is a defect you get to deal with. You can either ignore me, or make an actual fucking point.

This is where the cultists go. Weird attempts to attack your character because you don’t like their shitty wrestling promotion. I’m going to be extra honest about Double or Nothing now.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote