View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 11:56 PM   #14159
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rogerer View Post
Why are you concerned for Adam Cole?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post

Adam Cole doesn’t look well. At all.
Quote:
I think we’re probably looking at a mental health thing that has spiralled into physical neglect. This is what working for AEW will do for ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Objectively cole looks like he has AIDS. Sickly looking guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rogerer View Post
I thought Adam Cole looked fine. Americans seem to get distressed when white people don't tan though.
Quote:
It’s not just me that sees it then? I remember thinking he was quite a good looking guy in NXT. Now he looks like a meth head. He’s aged at least 10 years since being in AEW and letting himself go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I think there's something wrong with him yeah.
It seems like the opposite of what happened to Chris Hero in NXT. Instead of ballooning up and getting chunky, Adam has cut weight and gotten doughy.

I'm less of a stickler about the "tan" thing, because he's still a white guy to me at the end of the day unless you get to the point of leathering or spraying on way too much bronzer and it looks fucking stupid. But he looks like he said "fuck the gym" since he doesn't have to hit it super hard anymore without the WWE over his shoulder. And maybe he didn't. For all we know, he might be working out as much as he ever has... and that would make it a larger problem, since he shouldn't be losing mass and tone like that if he's grinding like that.

Hell, even when WALTER/GUNTHER first dropped weight, it didn't look quite right. He lost it relatively quickly, and even with it cut and being "in shape", it initially looked all gristly. Soon after, it started getting more proportional and less like his body was eating itself.

I know the criticisims seem hyperbolic, but there's something about Adam Cole's physique diminishment that doesn't seem natural. Almost like he's hiding an ailment he doesn't want to make public. And if that isn't the case, it's almost worse than if it were, because some sort of disease or ailment would at least be an excuse. If he isn't sick, then he just got lazy in a business where a big part of your image is how you look.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote