View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 05:49 PM   #2769
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
There was a match I posted here a while back between Dump Matsumoto vs Chigusa Nagayo that only had about 3 bumps in it, but the whole thing was insane because of the story they told, the heat behind it, and crowd's insanity.

There are still Joshi promotions out there that skew more towards AJW's style. Namely promotions that are run by AJW veterans or Women who were trained by AJW Veterans. Meiko Satamura's Sendai Girls promotion is one of them.
I might check them out. I think I saw a Meiko Satomura match from the Mae Young Classic and was impressed.

I would like to see them bring Satomura in as a one-off challenger to Asuka. While you've got these joshi who can do shit, run their matches and see if it takes off, or at least adds a temporary flavor to things. Asuka vs. Kairi Sane, Asuka vs. Meiko Satomura, Asuka vs. Io Shirai -- all three could be solid matches that would spark smark interest and would get you through three months.

Eh, whatever.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote