View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #2076
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post

Saw this at the store today, and flipped through it. Looked pretty good. Seems like a follow up to Maximum Carnage, as some of the players from that are in this issue. Artwork is all painted and really amazing. Carnage is pretty crappy character, but good writing can make a good read out of any character. And carnage has at least always looked cool, and he looks awesome with this art.
I think Carnage is interesting when portrayed as a huge threat. The premise of a straight up serial killer gaining super powers and being thrown into the mix with all of these comic characters was a good concept.

I thought Maximum Carnage was great (though I was much younger when I read it. I'd like to again), but I have heard others say the same as you about his character going nowhere. Apparently it just became really one dimensional and boring?
Anyways, I still always liked his presence and I think he could be written well, like you say.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote