View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 08:00 PM   #315
Blonde Moment
It's all Bullshit

Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Agree, that's probably the biggest bash on Man of Steel as well. Superman wasn't really represented how he should have been character wise.
They tried to "modernize" him forgetting the fact that him being a good natured farm boy from kansas is part of what make him Superman. It wasn't Superman, it was someone with superpowers like Superman but it wasn't Superman. Clark was lacking one person in his life to make him the one true Superman and i think that was the one true Jonathan Kent and he wasn't in Man of Steel. Costner might as well have been playing his mirror universe version. I did enjoy the movie but after meeting Pa Kent for the first time I realized that this was not going to be anywhere close to a Christopher Reeve Superman. Man of Steel was like reading an elseworlds title, yeah it was Superman but not OUR Superman.
Blonde Moment is offline   Reply With Quote