View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 12:21 AM   #27
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The problem with Dijak is that in ROH, he was a big and "imposing" guy. Moved around kinda lanky, but made up for it with comparative presence. In WWE, he's just another guy that hit's Vince's height requirement. Same with Martinez. The only hope I have for DD is that he tightens up his two left feet in developmental, and maybe subs in for Sheamus in The Bar if it so happens that he has to hang 'em up sooner than later.

As for Keith Lee... I don't see it. Truthfully, I don't see it with Shane Taylor either. I couldn't tell them apart when they both showed up as a tag team in ROH, and I can't tell you why one of them ended up in NXT and the other is still in ROH. It wasn't in a "we all look alike" kind of way, it is more in a "two interchangeable, generic big guys" way. Like AoP. For specifically the "Bask In My Glory" thing, it seems so much like "Curse of Greatness" that I'm surprised he isn't lumped in with Street Profits already to make one of those 3 man stables they love so much nowadays. I mean, they're already not doing anything with Big E. Or worthwhile with Rusev. And Sanity will run its course soon enough. And again, AoP. And add Lars to that mix. There is becoming a glut of meaty dudes who are "agile for their size", and pretty soon, it will just be a thing that exists everywhere and they will all be generic.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote