Thread: Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 07:36 AM   #97
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by REZolution View Post
I guess I'm having a lot better experience than ya'll. Not 1 crash today.

Honestly, the game gets annoying with all the goddamn incoming cellular calls and side missions and car offers...makes it hard to peacefully explore. It takes GTA4's mobile phone spam from girlfriends/cousin and amps it da fuq up lol

Not a single crash after I made that post, and things ran a shit ton smoother. Started a new character to see if certain "bugs" were just on my save, they weren't.

Still no car radio audio - which I learned is actually ANY radio at all in the entire game.

Get used to the calls, Samurai. The more you raise that street cred, the more calls flow in. Hit street cred 21 last night, so woot for that. Think that means I can get mantis blades now, fuck yeah. They could use without the god damn Delamain spam though. I couldn't give a fuck less about your stupid cars, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also, like Drebin, I'm still playing through because the game is really damn good, what they are trying to accomplish with it I mean. The idea is pretty clear, and on PC, it is ALMOST bug-free. Still lotsa shit happening there too, but not nearly to the degree of the consoles.

I believe CDPR will fix this. Solely going off history of how they fixed up Witcher 3, they will straighten this shit out too.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote