View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 11:30 AM   #15
Luigi
"Let's-a go!"

Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting Fan View Post

Which led me to the question who is your pick of the mid card right now who has all the tools to be a main eventer but might be just a bit under utilized right now. Another name that springs to mind for me is Cesaro.
Big E does not have what it takes to be a successful main-eventer. I have been watching wrestling for quite some time now and so I know what it takes for a wrestler to truly be over. On the current roster, I think the only mid card guy that really could have been something special was Cesaro. Cesaro was extremely over about three years ago, and was doing quite well with Zeb Colter. The WWE should have kept Cesaro with Colter, and should have just given Swagger's theme music to Cesaro. Unfortunately, I think the WWE waited too long with Cesaro and his time to be a successful main-eventer has now passed. He can still be a main-eventer, but his ability to be an actual draw for the company is long gone. Bray Wyatt, to a lesser extent, was in the same boat.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote