Thread: The GOAT
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 10:43 PM   #14
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
For personal preference, my main criteria would be whoever entertained me the most during their career and was at least at a high level as a star. Being able to reinvent yourself to keep your lengthy career fresh is very helpful and not make it feel more like an old guy who is well past his expiration date in the ring and/or as a character.

Like Undertaker's lengthy career would be looked upon more fondly had he retired after his Mania streak was over since that was the last meaningful thing about his career.
this brings up a solid thought:

is being your all time favorite the same as being the greatest? i see a large distinction between those two things. my personal favorite migh not be the greates that ever lived.

for example: beatles are the greatest band of all time. they shaped a culture shift that reverberated globaly.

queen is my favorite band. they bring me the most pleasure.
Destor is online now   Reply With Quote