Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #147
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Fly View Post
It's always been hetero or lezzy. It doesn't really matter though. If you don't want him to be gay, just don't do the gay stuff. That's the beauty of these Bioware games.

You get the option to do gay stuff in Dragon Age too, but you don't have to.
The complaints in DA2 were largely that the options were poorly worded and gave the wrong ideas or something. I guess the problem was "I could accidentally flirt with a guy without meaning to!"

...Which is probably their biggest fear in real life, too.

Anyway, the interviews I've seen in mags of late seem to shoot down MP, but since they're basically just making the game a shooter, it seems dumb to complain about adding shooter modes.

...We've already got a more linear game with less colour and exploration, why not just make it brown and throw in horde?

...Aaaaaand cue the whining that it's not a shooter in a retarded case of fanboy stockholm syndrome!

Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote