View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 10:52 PM   #6
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I seriously only know who half those people are on the card. I care about absolutely ZERO of them or their matches.

None of it matters because, and I'll say it again for you all.. IT'S ALL TRASH... and that's because you have a senile, old guy and his "yes" men idiots in charge of WWE's creative. Quit pretending or being gullible enough to believe the ridiculous and stupid idea that there's some brilliant plan/person planning or pulling the strings. It's not happening. It's not going to happen.

WWE's creative is trash, it will be trash, until Vince is dead. Period. The end.

You're not helping things by watching it. In fact, you're actually making things worse or at best continuing the production of trash.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote