Thread: Flash on CW
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 08:31 PM   #110
Jura
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
Two things

1. Is the science involving thst mirror actually true or is it made? I thought that whole thing was really cool.

2. I realize this a show about time travel, super speed, and all sorts of craziness so I should suspended my disbelief a lot why while watching this show and most things in general... However. Am I only one bothered by the fact that people just walk into Iris' office and have these long life conversation that have to be totally distracting to everyone else in the office that would prevent them from doing work? Random people do not come into my office and make out after eating ridiculously hot peppers. That whole sequence really annoyed me. Am I the only one?
I think he said the backing of the mirror was silver nitrate and I believe old film used that stuff so they're kind of taking that and pumping it up to Sci-fi standards.

I guess it's a hip/open workplace and people are constantly moving about.
Jura is offline   Reply With Quote