View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 04:13 PM   #384
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Sounds like i know where my next stop is

Also finished my first tier 3 side quest. Reward was a solid piece of armor and a large hp nut...worth it.
Spoiler to help you out on your next destination:

SPOILER: show
In the first area of Grandport there is a guy guarding a house. Challenge/Provoke him and get his ass out of the way, then go inside to find another NPC. Have Alfyn or Cyrus scrutinize the person, though they need to be level 50 or higher. The NPC will give you thieving tips and tricks and make your loot run MUCH easier. There are soooo many NPCs with soooo many good items to be had there.

Finally got all of the jobs out of the way. Haven't done much with the Runelord yet but I can see a couple things you could do with it that would make it incredible already. Sorcerer and Warmaster are both invaluable. With those 2 in a party you are guaranteed to be able to hit any weak point an enemy has. Haven't tried the Starseer yet because it seems like you almost have to use it on Ophilia or have someone else in the party equipped with cleric to have access to more reliable healing.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote